mardi 15 novembre 2016

Farewell / Aurevoir Blaverry !




Good day,

I don't know if you heard but Christie behind Blaverry decided to close her shop.  I thought it would be a great opportunity to show you ''some'' of my projects using her patterns.  I don't have good picture of all of them.  We are huge fans of Blaverry!  You have until November 18 to get some of those patterns.

Enjoy the rest of the week,

Nadine


Bonjour,

Christie derrière la collection de Blaverry a décidé de fermer sa boutique.  Je me suis dit que c'était l'occasion de vous montrer ''quelques'' projets avec ses patrons.  Je n'ai pas de photo de tous mes projets.  Comme vous pourez voir, nous sommes en amour avec la collection!  Vous avez jusqu'au 18 novembre pour vous procurez ces patrons.

Passez une belle semaine,

Nadine

 Decklyn







Cruise & Star



Nina & Ollie



Finn



Pea & Quinly


Yves




Eller



Gracie


Vivie


 

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire