dimanche 31 octobre 2021

Halloween 2021

 



I'm  super exited that we are back to a ''normal'' life and the kids will be able to go out and enjoy the night.  This year, I created costumes that the kids can be comfortable to wear at school for the day.

First up, Free Guy this is the main character from Ryan Reynolds latest movie. We really loved the movie and this pre-teen loved video games.  I used Love Notions Cargo pants pattern and swiss army shirt from pattern niche. 


Costume number 2, is a Ghostbuster jumpsuit.  I created the jumpsuit from a brand new pattern from Apostrophe patterns .  This was the bunny costume which is a customized pattern, not typical patterns based on standard sizes.  Instead, the pattern is custom-drawn based on your measurement specifications, fabric choice and sewing preferences (i.e seam allowance).  This is a very interesting new way to look at pattern.  This was available free until 31 Oct. This version was missing a little bit of ease for woven fabric. 


I also included a Cricut designs.  The collar was drafted using the swiss army shirt collar.


The last costume was for my teenager, I created a Waldo outfit.  The hat was created using the Rebecca Page winter hat (size 10).  The tee is the freebie Green Tee* from Greenstyle (size D).





Happy Halloween!




Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire