dimanche 30 octobre 2022

Halloween part 2

 


Project Halloween number two, Deku from My Hero Academia.  As a starter, I have no clue what this character is about!  You can find the Pokémon costume here.


The top part of this costume has a lot of color blocking, so I started with the Titchy Threads Rowan tee pattern, one of my all-time favorite patterns for the boys.  The different options of the pattern gave me a good starting point for this costume.  I used the cuffed sleeve option as well the shoulder/sleeve color bloc option.

 

For the pants I used the Apostrophe patterns pants, this was my first time using it for this guy.  He is very athletic, so he has muscular thighs, and he is usually uncomfortable in joggers unless they are made for athletic kids. I love the concept behind Apostrophe and using your own measurements to create your perfect pattern. I will use it again for him.

 


Finally, I use the Sofiona Designs   Permafrost faux sleeve pattern for the gloves, which is a free pattern for kids and miss. 

Hope those two posts have inspired you to create your own Halloween costumes.

Happy Halloween!

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire